My chorizo veg rice. Chorizo rice is a great combination of Spanish Chorizo, rice, and a combination of spices. Stir in the chorizo, then the stock and bring to the boil. Make this veg-packed chorizo and bulgur wheat dish as a speedy supper.
Featuring chorizo sausage, fresh or canned, this rice also features diced red and green bell peppers. The rice is cooked alongside everything else for a Spanish rice that is bursting with flavor with every bite. Chorizo rice is a great family dinner that can be ready in less than half an hour, making it a great midweek meal that even fussy eaters can enjoy. · Serve this delicious chicken and chorizo ragu over rice or pasta as an easy midweek dinner for the family. You can have My chorizo veg rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My chorizo veg rice
- It's 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need 1/2 of spicy chorizo chopped.
- You need 1/2 of courgette diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper diced.
- It's 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 4 of mushrooms diced.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare Pinch of cumin powder.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper powder.
You can freeze any leftovers for another day. Here's my Chorizo Rice recipe to make your plain rice experience a thing of the past. Cooking the rice in broth instead of plain water makes all the difference. The rice absorbs the savory goodness of all your combined ingredients so you'll have to get seconds!
My chorizo veg rice instructions
- Put rice and cold water on to boil. Then immediately turn down to simmer with a tight fitting lid for 10 mins.
- Chop all veg and chorizo.
- Add chorizo to wok and stir fry for 2 mins add the veg and seasoning continuously stirring until veg is soft.
- When rice is done add to wok and stir fry 3 mins....that's it enjoy.
Chorizo and prawn is a winning combination. Crumble over the feta and tear over the parsley. In this dish the chorizo is the centerpiece ingredient, the rice and chorizo are cooked together, while the shrimp are added during the last minutes. Also, the combination of good quality chorizo, fresh vegetables, seafood stock, shrimp and parsley give a lot of flavor to this dish, but based on your. Here is the recipe, thanks for the positive comments, so glad you enjoy my food.