Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu.
You can cook Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu
- It's 300 grams of Ground pork or mixed ground beef and pork.
- You need 300 grams of Firm tofu.
- It's 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It's 4 of to 5 ladlefuls Tomato sauce (https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/168475-simple-tomato-sauce).
- Prepare 1 of Herb salt.
- Prepare 4 slice of Easy melting type sliced cheese.
- It's 1 of Vegetable oil.
- It's 1 of Parsley, basil etc..
- Prepare 1 small of or medium Egg.
Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu instructions
- Drain the tofu. Chop the onion finely, put into a heatproof container with the margarine, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2.5 minutes..
- Mix the meat and salt together well in a large bowl. Add the mashed tofu, cooled down microwaved onion and egg, and mix everything together..
- Divide into 4 portions. Form into oval shaped patties while pressing out any air pockets. Make a shallow well in the middle of each patty..
- Heat up a frying pan over high heat. Add the patties and brown. Flip them over, brown the other side, then turn the heat down to low..
- Add 1 tablespoon of water to the pan, cover with a lid and steam-cook..
- Put the tomato sauce in a small pan with a little herb salt, and simmer it down a bit..
- When the hamburgers are cooked, top with the sliced cheese. Put the lid back on and heat through until the cheese melts..
- Put some sauce on the serving plates, add the hamburgers, and garnish with chopped parsley or basil..