Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread. This delicious stuffed zucchini recipe can be served as either a side dish or a main dish. Scoop out seeds and put in a bowl. Mix seeds with sausage, garlic, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese.
Cheesy Zucchini Bread made with healthy zucchini, shredded cheddar cheese, and chives is a delicious and easy savory quick bread loved by the whole family. Check out these recipes: Lemon Poppy Seed Quick Bread, Cinnamon Roll Loaf with Cream Cheese Frosting, and Banana Bread. Zucchini bread is a perennial favorite and what to make when the gardens are overflowing with this summer veggie. You can have Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread
- Prepare 1.5 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of grated zucchini (skin left on).
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- It's of Filling:.
- You need of 8 oz softened cream cheese mixed with 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
I still remember the first time I encountered zucchini bread as a teenager. I had a hard time getting my mind around the concept. Today I am cooking at home and making soft and tender zucchini bread. This is a great way to use extra zucchini and sneak vegetables into food.
Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- In one bowl mix fry ingredients and in another mix the wet ingredients then combine..
- BARELY MIX. It will look too thick and dry to be a batter but It's NOT..
- Scoop half of the batter mix into a greased loaf pan..
- Cover with remaining batter mixture..
- Sprinkle a little granulated sugar on top and bake 45 minutes..
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together and pour in the center distributing to almost each end..
Stir in a handful of raisins, dried pineapple, or shredded coconut, a sprinkle of cinnamon or The zucchini loaf can be topped with cream cheese or powdered sugar, spread with coconut butter or almond butter, or it's even delicious. Spread slices with softened goat cheese for an appetizer or serve as an accompaniment to a main-dish soup or salad. -Hobbyfarmers.com. "This savory recipe makes a distinctive change from sweet zucchini bread and uses harvest from your herb garden, too. Easy zucchini bread that so delicious and full of goodness. Easy zucchini bread that is so delicious and full of goodness. This bread is a great way to use up summer zucchini and makes a So quick and simple.