Crispy Baked Zucchini. Thinly sliced zucchini dusted in breadcrumbs and baked until crispy and golden is a great alternative to potato fries with less than half the carbs and calories. Everyone will love this easy and healthy low carb Parmesan. Easy & Delicious Crispy Zucchini Fries.
Healthy Baked Zucchini Fries - with a crispy "junk food" taste! Try Ellie Krieger's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps from Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger on Food Network ï¿½ they're crispy like potato chips, but much healthier. Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries are made in the oven, not fried! You can have Crispy Baked Zucchini using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Baked Zucchini
- You need of Chrispy Baked Zucchini, I got this recipe from the Recipes filled with Love page on FB and tweaked it a little to get it to turn out right. Very yummy and healthier than fried.
- You need 4 medium of Zucchini.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive Oil divided.
- You need 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Panko or Plain Bread Crumbs (I used Panko).
- It's 3/4 cup of Parm Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
They are healthy and delicious and great to dip in your favorite veggie dip! Crispy, tender, salty, flavorful, baked zucchini fries. These baked parmesan zucchini crisps are the perfect appetizer! They're healthier than their deep fried counterpart, crispy, cheesy and so easy to make.
Crispy Baked Zucchini step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Wash, trim and slice zucchini into 1/2" rounds..
- Drizzle 1 1/2 Tbsp. oil over baking sheet and evenly coat. Set aside..
- Combine bread crumbs, parm cheese, salt, pepper and basil in a shallow dish..
- Beat egg and milk in a small bowl. Dip zucchini slices into egg and milk wash then tranfer to bread crumb mixture, pressing on both sides to coat. Shake off excess and place on prepared baking sheet..
- Drizzel remaining oil over zucchini and bake in preheated oven 10 min. Using tongs, turn zucchini and bake another 10 min. or until golden brown..
I served these babies up with some ranch. How do you make Crispy Baked Zucchini? Making this crispy zucchini is easy as pie! Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries that are crispy and just as good dunked in some organic ketchup or homemade marinara sauce. Make zucchini fries baked over frying and you'll have a tasty side dish.