Chicken Parmesan Pasta. This chicken parmesan pasta is sauteed chicken and penne pasta tossed in marinara sauce and covered with cheese, then baked to gooey perfection. Chicken Parmesan Pasta. posted by Christy Denney This chicken Parmesan pasta uses the one-pot pasta method to cook your noodles, chicken and sauce all in one skillet for a fast and easy dinner with minimal cleanup.
This Chicken Parmesan Pasta is hot, saucy, cheesy comfort food at its most addictive and a must have. Enjoy Chicken Parmesan Pasta Bake any day of the week thanks to this amazing Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Pasta Recipe. This is the best one pot meal. You can cook Chicken Parmesan Pasta using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Pasta
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped basil or parsley.
- Prepare 12 oz of dried penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 jar of marinara sauce.
- It's 2 cups of shredded mozarella cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It's of cooking spray.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
Everyone loves a warm bowl of pasta. Whether its adobo pasta with chicken, jambalaya pasta or a simple roasted vegetable pasta, there is. A lemon chicken pasta toss can be just as simple to make as the chicken parmesan pasta toss. Either way, it's still a hearty meal that you can serve to your family without spending a lot of money.
Chicken Parmesan Pasta step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9"x13" pan with cooking spray..
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, and cook the penne pasta according to package directions..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add the onion and garlic cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened..
- Add the chicken, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to the pan. Cook for 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until chicken is cooked through..
- Pour the marinara sauce and chopped basil or parsley into the pan and stir to combine..
- Drain the pasta and add it to the 9"x13" dish. Pour the chicken and sauce mixture over the pasta and stir to combine..
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese over the pasta mixture..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted, then serve..
Zucchini noodles are served alongside chicken topped with marinara and cheese in this gluten-free version of chicken Parmesan. Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese For the chicken While pasta is cooking, make the chicken. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add. Our chicken parmesan pasta made in the slow cooker checks all of these boxes. To give the chicken parm that homecooked taste, we don't just rely on a jar of marinara.