Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole. We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar. Here's what you need: olive oil, chicken breasts, salt, pepper, yellow onion, garlic, chicken broth, water, pasta shells, broccoli, cayenne powder, nutmeg, milk, shredded cheddar cheese. A creamy, cheesy blend of chicken breasts and broccoli stars in this quick and easy baked casserole that everyone Cheesy chicken-broccoli casserole.
This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Pasta is a dish that is packed with cheesy, rich flavor, loaded with chicken and broccoli. It's prepared all in the same pot to ensure each bite is tasty and easy to whip. One Of The BEST Broccoli Casserole Recipes! You can have Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Breast.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It's of Smoked Paprika (optional).
- Prepare 2 C of Quick Cook or Instant Brown Rice.
- Prepare 1 bag of Frozen Broccoli Florets.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- It's 1 can of Cream of Chicken.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 C of Milk.
- You need 1/4 C of butter.
- You need 1 lb of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Is A Simple, Quick And Delicious Dinner Filled With Chicken. Once they're soft you can add your seasoned chicken. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole. Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to.
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika..
- Bake 30 minutes or until appropriate internal temp is reached..
- Shred Chicken. I used my food processor..
- While chicken is baking, cook your rice according to package instructions..
- In a large casserole dish mix all ingredients well. Seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, remove and stir..
- Return and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove, shut oven off, and serve!.
- I threw my onion and broccoli in the food processor as well so that my toddler could eat this without having any big chunks. Enjoy :).
Cheesy Chicken Fritters with Broccoli recipe video! This cheesy chicken broccoli casserole satisfies my urge for cheesy stove top stuffing and it adds in broccoli (nutrients!) and chicken (protein!), so now it's suddenly perfectly acceptable food.. Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole - Keto Recipe. This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.