Becky's Potato Zucchini bake. Dish is done when potatoes are fork tender.serve with fluffy rice and a side salad. In a medium baking pan, toss together the zucchini, potatoes, red bell pepper, garlic, bread crumbs, and olive oil. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper.
Arrange them in a greased baking dish, alternating between potato and zucchini slices. This baked zucchini potato gratin is creamy and cheesy with a sauce tastes like garlic Alfredo. Simple ingredients with so much flavor! You can have Becky's Potato Zucchini bake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Becky's Potato Zucchini bake
- It's 6 medium of red potatoes..washed,cut thinly.
- You need 4 small of zucchini..cut to 1/4 inch rounds.
- You need 2 of roma tomatoes..cut to 1/4 inch.
- It's 1 medium of vidalia onion..cut thinly.
- It's 2 cup of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of water..add to crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of italian herbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mccormick sicilian style..spicy garlic blend..salt free.
- You need 2 tbsp of good olive oil..use some for oiling pan..rest for drizzling.
Rich, creamy, flavorful, cheesy and so satisfying, this Potato and Zucchini Gratin is an ultimate comfort food side dish for any type of meal or occasion. Very easy to make and so delicious! Also available Zucchini and Tomatoes Bake with Mozzarella. Arrange the sliced potatoes and zucchini in concentric circles.
Becky's Potato Zucchini bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Oil a large casserole dish.
- Wash..and prepare the veggies.
- Mix the crushed tomatoes ..water and seasonings together..
- Start by layering half of the potatoes in dish..then half of the zucchini..follow with half of the onions..
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil onto the veggies in dish..
- Pour half of the tomato/water..seasoning mix over the veggies..
- Next layer the other 1/2 of the veggies in dish..potatoes..zucchini..then onions..
- Drizzle top with a bit of olive oil..then pour the other 1/2 of the tomato mix all over the top of veggies..
- Top with the sliced roma tomatoes..cover with foil..
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes..then take the foil off..and bake another 15-20 minutes..based on your oven..allow to brown on top a bit..
- Dish is done when potatoes are fork tender..serve with fluffy rice and a side salad..Enjoy!.
In a blender combine the cashews (see note if not using high powered blender), water, garlic, nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper to taste. In summary, these baked zucchini bites are: Tasty: Cheddar and zucchini is one delicious and savoury combination. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The texture is pleasing to the palate. A wonderful snack, appetizer, or side dish option: It's perfect finger food.