Baked mexican chilli pasta. Meanwhile, cook the macaroni according to the package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the chili, macaroni, green chilies, and three cups cheese; mix well and spoon into the baking dish. This spicy, cheesy chili mac, made with Chili Magic® Chili Starter, is sure to become a family favorite.
The secret ingredient in this chipotle-spiced, beef chilli con carne is a storecupboard favourite - baked beans. I have the best pasta dish for you today! No, seriously, it really is the best. You can cook Baked mexican chilli pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked mexican chilli pasta
- It's 1 cup of ground meat (mutton keema).
- It's 1 cup of elbow pasta.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 3-4 of slit green chillies.
- You need 1 pack of mexican chilli mix.
- It's 1 can of sweet kernel corns.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozarella cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
It's Mexican, it's cheesy, it's fast, and you quite likely have everything you need to make it already. Try this delicious Spicy Mexican Pasta Bake, which is topped with the all-time favourite Mexican salsa sauce and loaded with cheese, which adds a smooth texture to the dish. This Mexican Chilli Beef is an easy, warming stew, full of spice! A great choice if you're counting calories or following a diet plan like Weight Watchers.
Baked mexican chilli pasta instructions
- Golden fry the onion with the chillies, add the meat mixture with tomatoes and spices and cook for 10 min..
- Boil the pasta and drain well, prepare the oven at 350 deg cel, coat the baking tray well with cooking spray then add all the ingredients and spread the cheese on the top layer and bake for 10min..
Stir in beef, corn, salsa and beans. Spoon half of the pasta mixture into casserole. Pasta tossed with a quickly cooked sauce of tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, corn, black beans, salsa and taco seasoning. Learn the best ways to clean a dirty sheet pan and keep it clean. The pasta part reminds me of a baked alfredo ?