Stuffed Quesadilla. Combine ingredients for pico de gallo salsa. For the quesadillas, spray pan with cooking spray, add tortilla, blister and flip. Top half with cheese and meat, add more cheese, fold over and flip and brown to crisp.
Spread potatoes over chicken and top with peppers and black beans. Fold tortilla in half over peppers, pressing gently. Packed with fire-grilled chicken and fresh veggies, it's simply hand-held, on-the-go deliciousness. You can cook Stuffed Quesadilla using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Quesadilla
- It's of Quesadilla.
- It's 1/4 of zucchini, thinly sliced.
- It's 1/4 of yellow squash, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of eggplant, thinly sliced.
- It's 1/2 cup of white rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of jalapeño, finely chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of finely grated cheese (cheddar, white, Monterey Jack, or a blend all work well).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cilantro, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It's 1 of fajita or burrito sized tortilla shell (I love the Mission brand).
- You need 1 of sour cream.
Cheese & Beef Stuffed Quesadillas Our delicious, South-of-the-border inspired Cheese & Beef Stuffed Quesadillas will leave everybody satisfied. See ingredients, nutrition, and other product information here Buffalo Style Chicken Stuffed Quesadillas. Our hot and savory Buffalo Style Chicken Stuffed Quesadillas will leave everybody satisfied. See ingredients, nutrition, and other product information here.
Stuffed Quesadilla instructions
- Slice zucchini, squash, eggplant, or whatever vegetables you want to use into thin slices. Finely chop green onion and cilantro..
- I sort of cheated in this recipe - I had leftover basmati rice with peas and cilantro cooked up in a vegetable broth which was killer - I'm sure plain white rice would be just as good however! Either way, cook up about 1/2 to 1 cup rice..
- Heat up olive oil in a small sauce pan on medium heat, and add your vegetables. Salt and pepper to taste. After a couple minutes, add the jalapeño, green onion, and cilantro, and toss everything to coat..
- After everything has softened a bit, add your rice and get everything nice and blended. Remove from heat, set aside, and add your cheese..
- In the same pan, add vegetable oil. Add the tortilla shell (make sure there is a thin layer of oil depending on the size pan you use), and place the vegetable/rice mixture on half of the tortilla. Top with chopped cilantro. Fold over the other half and fry for about one to two minutes or until looking golden..
- Flip and cook another couple minutes until the other half is nicely golden as well..
- Remove from pan and top with sour cream and cilantro for garnish and enjoy!.
Tell your friends: You May Also Like. Mega Strips, Nashville Hot (Bag) To fill a quesadilla, place the filling on one side of a tortilla, then fold to enclose. Start with shredded cheese, top with filling of choice (beef, chicken, vegetarian) then finish with another sprinkle of cheese. The double cheese acts as a glue for the filling so when you cut / bite into it, the filling doesn't completely ooze out. Crisp tortillas stuffed with seasoned shredded chicken, bell peppers, onions, black beans, avocado, cilantro, corn, and white cheddar cheese.