Spicy garlic potato. Place the potato wedges in a large bowl and add the oil, spices and seasonings. Mix well, ensuring each potato wedge is covered with the herbs and spices. Transfer to a greased/non-stick baking sheet in a single layer and place in the oven.
These ingredients are easily available in our kitchen. Let's begin to make a spicy potatoes recipe. I am using healthy vegetables and yummy spices like green coriander leaves, green garlic, green chilies, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder and some olive oil for fry. You can have Spicy garlic potato using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy garlic potato
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of red chilli garlic paste.
- Prepare of To taste salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chat masalo.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- It's 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato purée.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped zucchini.
- It's 2 tsp of chopped coriander.
- It's 1 tsp of green chili ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of water.
Upon my return from Lebanon, I was amazed with a style of potatoes that were served nearly in every restaurant. Called Batata Harra, these potatoes are incr. It's an Arabic phrase that literally translates to spicy potatoes. These Lebanese spicy potatoes are traditionally known as "batata harra." They are fried or roasted until crispy and then tossed in a flavorful sauce made with cilantro, garlic and crushed red pepper.
Spicy garlic potato instructions
- Boiled potatoes,peel it.garlic chutney.
- Chopped boiled potatoes,marinate with chat masalo & pinch turmeric,&1 tsp oil..
- Heat a pan,add oil,&fennel seeds.now add onion,sauté for 1minutes,add both colour capsicum,& zucchini mix well.add tomato purée,add potatoes,red chilli garlic paste,green chilli ginger paste,salt,turmeric,add 2 tbsp water. cook for 2-3 minutes.add 1 tbsp tomato sauce..
- Stir & cook it,sprinkle coriander.fry fryms,serve with bhungra..
I love to finish them off with a fresh squeeze of lemon juice. The Spicy Garlic sauce makes a basic spud sing with flavor! The recipe calls for a quarter cup, but you can add as little (pack a quick punch) or as much (breathe fire) as you and your family like. The flavors are kept simple here because the real winner is the texture of the potatoes. For best results, I like to use Yukon Gold potatoes, but Russet potatoes could also be used.