Spicy chicken udon noodles. WANG Hot Chicken Flavor Udon from Korean Receipe is a perfect instant and easy cook noodle soup for all occasions. NO MSG added & NO Preservaties. An integral part of the Asian diet, noodles are used for soups, salads, and stir fries.
They're sweet, they're spicy and they're loaded with chicken and mushrooms. This Creamy Spicy Korean Udon Noodles with Bulgogi Chicken is Asian style comfort food at its best and completely perfect for feasting at home on a weeknight! Noodles in a creamy spicy sauce topped with juicy and tender spicy-sweet bulgogi chicken strips = ultimate home-cooked Asian feast! You can cook Spicy chicken udon noodles using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken udon noodles
- It's 350 g of chicken breast in cubes (use tofu for a vegetarian option).
- Prepare 1 of small courgette.
- It's 100 g of podded broad beans.
- It's 1 of spiralized carrot.
- You need of Sesame oil(rapeseed works too).
- Prepare 4 portions of ready to go in the wok udon noodles.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- You need 4 of tspoon rice (or sesame oil).
- Prepare 2 of tspoon of chilli puree.
- You need 3 teaspoons of barbecue sauce (I used honey BBQ).
- It's 3 teaspoons of red miso.
Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper. Mix together soy sauce, mirin, ginger juice, chile paste, and sesame oil. Extra saucy Asian inspired noodles with bell peppers, chicken, fresh basil, and an addicting sweet and spicy sauce. All made and ready for eating in just about twenty minutes.
Spicy chicken udon noodles instructions
- Heat sesame oil in wok and add chicken cubes. Add veg cut in small pieces, or spiralized. (You can add the veg you like most instead but remember to increase amount of sauce if you add more than suggested).
- Mix the different ingredients to make sauce while chicken cooks..
- Add noodles to the wok and loosen up.
- Finally add prepared sauce to the wok, heat through and serve.
Doesn't get better than these noodles on a busy night. When the noodles start to pick up some color, stir with a wooden spoon and then add the chicken and vegetables. Add the udon sauce and the red pepper flakes and stir to distribute the sauce and coat the noodles thoroughly and evenly. Cook until the chicken is cooked through, then remove and. Test for doneness by removing noodle from pot, running it under cold.