Quick Chicken Curry. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and saute until soft and golden brown. Once ingredients are blended together, add chicken breasts.
Add chicken and cook another two minutes until no longer pink. Thai red curry chicken is a quick and delicious soup with chicken, onions, and bell peppers. If you like, add Thai basil leaves. You can cook Quick Chicken Curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Curry
- You need 1 Kg of Chicken.
- You need 3 of Large Onions (paste).
- It's 2 of Tomatoes, pureed.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Zeera powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Meat Masala.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of For garnishing corianderleaves, chopped.
In a large pot over medium-high heat, heat oil. If you're looking for the best chicken curry that's also quick and easy to make, then this is it. It uses easy to find Indian spices and the chicken pieces are cooked in sour cream and tomato-based gravy. As a result, it is rich, creamy and delicious.
Quick Chicken Curry step by step
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onion paste, garlic and ginger paste till golden brown..
- Add tomato puree. When the tomato puree dries up, add coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Let the spices cook..
- Add chicken pieces into the masala. Stir well and cook till they are golden brown. Add Meat Masala and cook for 1 minute.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and stir. Cover with a lid and let it simmer till the chicken is cooked..
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve..
A quick and simple mild chicken curry recipe with bags of flavour. Freezer-friendly so you can make a big batch and save some for later. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the curry powder over the vegetables and. Mix in curry powder and garam masala.