My so Quick Mustard Honey Chicken 💖.
You can cook My so Quick Mustard Honey Chicken 💖 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My so Quick Mustard Honey Chicken 💖
- Prepare 2 tbls of Diced onion.
- You need 4-5 of boneless chicken thighs skin off.
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves crushed 2 tbls fesh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of honey.
- Prepare of Salt n pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbls of olive oil.
- You need A few of very thick cut chips to deepfry.
My so Quick Mustard Honey Chicken 💖 instructions
- Add the olive oil and the garlic. Next salt and pepper the chicken thighs and cook on both sides on medium heat when cooked on both sides for 5 minutes set aside on a plate..
- Next start cooking the chips on low heat first for 5 minutes then turn up full..
- Next set chicken aside. Add a little more olive oil another 2 cloves garlic and onion fry for 1 minute crushed in the oil and add the mustard and honey whisk in..
- Add the chicken back in let it bubble for one minute then stir and add the fresh parsley. Serve with chips and veg on the side.