Fitness Recipes- Feta CornBread - Super Filling Breakfast. Here is how you cook it. Fitness Recipes- Feta CornBread - Super Filling Breakfast instructions. Crumble the Feta Cheese into smaller pieces.
Bring a taste of Greece to your cooking with our fabulous feta recipes. This tangy, salted cheese can be served in Using just four ingredients - feta, veg antipasti, lemon and pitta bread - you can serve up a Enjoy these moreish spring onion and feta cornbread scones warm with a spicy chipotle butter. Give me that Jalapeno Feta Cornbread — and find out why I don't mind having a second slice! You can have Fitness Recipes- Feta CornBread - Super Filling Breakfast using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes- Feta CornBread - Super Filling Breakfast
- You need 200 g of Corn flour 🌽.
- You need 100 g of Oatflour 🌾.
- Prepare 100 g of Oats.
- It's 2 pieces of Eggs 🥚.
- Prepare 100 g of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt 🧂.
- It's 1 tsp of Sweetener.
- It's 200 ml of Vegetable Milk.
- Prepare 250 g of Feta Cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It's 200 g of Yoghurt.
My Jalapeno Feta Cornbread will be the star of your next meal and makes the Here are some iron-rich recipes to serve up with this cornbread! Super-Iron Boosting Molasses Steak, Spinach & Date Salad. Cornbread with feta cheese by Greek chef Akis Petretzikis. A quick and easy recipe to make homemade corn bread with the added flavors of thyme and Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture, making sure it goes straight in to the well you created in the center.
Fitness Recipes- Feta CornBread - Super Filling Breakfast instructions
- Crumble the Feta Cheese into smaller pieces. Preheat the oven 200Celsius of course..
- Mix together the flour, salt, sweetener. Whisk the eggs until smooth and sour cream or yoghurt. Mix an add the milk than mix again. Add the oil and mix again..
- The consistence of the batter should be quite thick..
- Add the cheese to the batter, mix carefully..
- Pour the batter into the muffin pan, but don’t overfill since it will raise in the oven a little bit..
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for about 30 mins..
Add the thyme, corn and feta. Crispy edges, sweet corn flavour and so moist you don't need butter to scoff it down (but who in their right mind would skip butter?!) Recipe video above. This cornbread is super moist, not too sweet and not crumbly! It's a Northern style corn bread that's super quick and easy to. Recipe: Appetizing Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing.