Egg With Crabmeat Shreds. Add the egg mixture from earlier & leave it to fry over a low flame. Mash yolks in a bowl with a fork and stir in mayonnaise. Add remaining crabmeat mixture and finish with remaining chopped egg whites.
Soak bean threads in hot water until transparent. Mash yolks in a bowl with a fork and stir in mayonnaise. Add remaining crabmeat mixture and finish with remaining chopped egg whites. You can have Egg With Crabmeat Shreds using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg With Crabmeat Shreds
- You need 3 of Egg.
- You need 5 stick of Crabmeat, shredded by hand.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Light soy sauce.
- It's 1/3 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Prepare 40 ml of Dashi stock (fast method: dissolve 1/2 tsp of Japanese dashi stock granules in 40ml water).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar ( for gravy on egg ).
- It's 1 dash of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cornstarch, dissolved in 3 tablespoon water as cornstarch solution.
- You need 2 pinch of Spring onion, sliced finely as garnish.
Season with lemon zest and juice, crushed garlic, salt and pepper. Add with the mayonnaise to a blender. In a medium bowl, whisk together egg and egg whites. Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
Egg With Crabmeat Shreds instructions
- First beat the eggs lightly & mix chicken seasoning, 1/3 tsp of sugar, soy sauce & a pinch of pepper together with the eggs.
- Next heat the frying pan, add a little oil & fry the crab stick shreds for 2-3 min until there's a seafood crabstick fragrance emanating from the pan..
- Add the egg mixture from earlier & leave it to fry over a low flame. Gently slide the spatula or spoon along the sides of the egg when the bottom is cooked well enough (it'll break when it's liquid-ish, if that's the case, it's not ready) & flip it over with the help of 2 spatulas..
- Cook the other side gently over a low flame. & when it's cooked lightly golden, u can transfer it to a dish..
- Lastly, simmer the dashi stock with oyster sauce, 1/3 tsp sugar & a dash of sesame oil. Gently add a little of the cornstarch solution, a little at a time stirring until the gravy is thickened lightly. Discard the rest of the solution once sauce is done. Spoon the gravy over the egg on the dish & sprinkle with spring onion. Serve hot & enjoy it with some cooked fluffy rice..
Add egg mixture to crabmeat mixture, stirring gently to combine. Meanwhile, beat the eggs together with the milk and salt. Add the beaten egg mixture to the skillet. Mix crab meat, sour cream, mayonnaise, and. and top with shredded cheese. Bake in oven for. the cheese is melted.