Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese. An easy stuffed shells recipe, with creamy ricotta and mozzarella cheese, fresh spinach, and jumbo pasta shells. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with mozzarella, ricotta and parmesan cheese. Topped with marinara and baked until tender and gooey.
Cook pasta shells according to package label directions. Spinach, mushrooms, ricotta, Mascarpone cheese, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese are stuffed into jumbo pasta shells to make this delicious vegetarian The Mascarpone cheese is the secret to this Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Shells recipe. Can you guess the hardest part of making this recipe? You can cook Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese
- You need 16 oz of shells pasta.
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- It's 1/2 bag of Fresh baby spinach.
- You need of Sliced mushrooms or canned sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1-2 of big jar of favorite spaghetti sauce (i used one but i recommend two if you like it saucy).
- It's 4-6 oz of ricotta cheese (one small container) I used what i had on hand at a guess of 4oz.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese or any cheese that you have on hand.
- It's of Spices all to taste.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- You need Pinch of brown sugar optional.
- Prepare of Sides.
- Prepare of Garlic bread or cheesy bread.
- You need of Side salad.
Stuffed pasta shells are classic southern-Italian and Italian-American comfort food. Our flavorful filling is a twist on tradition, with umami-packed shiitake Add spinach and mushroom mixture and mix well. Fill each pasta shell with some of. In this recipe, cooked jumbo shells are stuffed with spinach ricotta cheese and baked with pasta sauce for a wonderful vegan Italian meal.
Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese step by step
- Start my cooking pasta by the box directions, and browning hamburger meat drain any grease enjoying the water from the pasta one done and cook the noodles with cold water set aside both..
- Meanwhile when pasta and the hamburger or browning, in a medium size frying pan or instant pot/ninja foodie on sauté mode. Add in some olive oil so it doesn’t stick, fresh spinach and mushrooms, sauté until translucent remove from heat set aside..
- In a big bowl add in sautéed vegetables, jar of spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese mix well until The ricotta cheese is blended well, Add injuring pasta and hamburger meat mix again then add all spices mix again.
- Spray 13“ x 9 with cooking spray add in pasta, top with shredded cheese bake on 350° until cheese has melted about 20-30 mins.
- Sides garlic bread and a side salad..
Pasta shells are a fun option on pasta night, and a clever way to sneak in those good-for-you veggies in case you have a picky eater. Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan, smothered in a mushroom tomato sauce and baked. In a large bowl, mix eggs, ricotta, half the mozzarella, half the Parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper until well combined. Stuff cooked shells with ricotta mixture and place in a.