Baby Potato Fry with Curry Leaves/Navratri Recipes.
You can cook Baby Potato Fry with Curry Leaves/Navratri Recipes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baby Potato Fry with Curry Leaves/Navratri Recipes
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Baby Potatoes boiled and peeled.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh Curry Leaves.
- It's 2 tbsps of peanuts roasted and crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder Optional.
- It's to taste of Rock Salt.
- Prepare 1 of large Tomato.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Dried red chillies.
Baby Potato Fry with Curry Leaves/Navratri Recipes instructions
- Heat 2 tbsps. oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the baby potatoes, red chilli powder and salt and mix well. Stir fry till a little golden. Transfer in a bowl and set aside. Heat 1 tbsp oil in another pan, add the curry leaves and fry till crisp. Roughly chop tomato and add fried curry leaves to a mixer jar and blend to a smooth paste..
- Heat remaining oil in the pan add cumin seeds, green chillies and a few curry leaves. Add dried red chilli and ground paste and mix well. Add the fried potatoes and a little water, rock salt and mix well. Cover and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes..
- Add the crushed peanuts and mix well. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot garnished with a fresh coriander sprig. The taste of the curry leaves tickles the palate and it is lip-smacking when scooped up with the Kuttu ki Puri..
- Notes Prick the potatoes all over with a fork before cooking so that they imbibe all the salt, seasonings and flavours. If you do not have fresh curry leaves you can use dried and powdered too. If you do not want to fry the curry leaves you can dry roast in a pan or in a microwave..