Wedang Ronde (Our Kitchen Recipes).
You can cook Wedang Ronde (Our Kitchen Recipes) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wedang Ronde (Our Kitchen Recipes)
- It's 250 g of glutinous rice flour (A).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt. (A).
- You need 100 ml of warm water (A).
- Prepare 2 of different colours of food dye (preferably pink and green).
- You need of Optional Ball Filling.
- It's 100 g of roasted peanuts (B).
- It's 2 tablespoons of sugar (B).
- Prepare of For the Ginger drink.
- You need 10 slices of roasted ginger (C).
- Prepare 1-2 pieces of lemon grass (C).
- It's 2 of pandan leaves (C).
- Prepare 200 g of brown sugar (C).
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt (C).
Wedang Ronde (Our Kitchen Recipes) instructions
- Add all ingredients labelled (A) together in a large glass mixing bowl. Mix until dough is formed..
- Seperate dough into three portions in three separate bowls. Leaving one white, die each of the remaining two portions of doigh with a different colour food dye (e.g. one green and one pink)..
- Grind ingredients labelled (B) together until it forms a mix of fine crumbs/chunks of peanut and sugar..
- Make small discs with the coloured dough and fill with the peanut sugar mixture in each disc, pinching them closed and forming smooth ball shapes. Boil finished balls for X minutes until XXX..
- To make drink... Combine all (C) ingredients in boiling pan and simmer until sugar is dissolved and drink is fragrant..
- To serve: Add the boiled white, pink and green balls, roasted peanuts and diced bread to the ginger drink..