You can have Masala Eggs using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Masala Eggs
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of masala base - https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/12824221-masala-curry-base?via=profile.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 slices of bread - wholemeal or multigrain is great!.
- Prepare of Cheese, vegetables, cooked meat (to your taste) - Simarjeet recommends cooked spinach and mushrooms!.
- Prepare of Sauce (to your taste) e.g. mayonnaise.
Masala Eggs instructions
- Check out Simarjeet's recipe for the masala curry base. It's easy to cook and can stay in the fridge for up to 15 days: https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/12824221-masala-curry-base?via=profile.
- Cook 2 tablespoon worth the masala for 2 mins on high flame. Add the masala to a bowl..
- Option 1: Scrambled eggs/omlette: Add two eggs into it and mix it well. You can add cheese or any other veggies or meat if you like. Cook the eggs on the pan for either scrambled eggs or omelette..
- Option 2: sandwich. Cook 2 tablespoon worth the masala for 2 mins on high flame. Add the masala to a bowl. Add two eggs into it and mix it well..
- Pour the mixture into the pan. Add 2 slices of bread on the open wet top of the uncooked omelette and let the bottom part of the omelette cook..
- Once the bottom part is cooked, flip the omelette carefully and let the bread side cook. While the bread side is cooking, on the open top, you can add any sauce you like, add cheese, add any other cooked veggies or meat. Cover the pan and simmer the gas to low for a few mins until the cheese melts. Make sure the bread doesn't burn..
- Once this is done, flip 1 bread onto the other one and voila, you have a masala omelette sandwich ready!.