Quick Crispy Whole Chicken(under 1 hr).
You can cook Quick Crispy Whole Chicken(under 1 hr) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Crispy Whole Chicken(under 1 hr)
- It's 2.5 kg of whole chicken.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of salt (adjust it accordingly).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of thyme.
- It's 3 tablespoons of Oregon.
- It's 2 tablespoons of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- It's 1 tablespoon of sage.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander.
- You need 2 teaspoons of black pepper.
- You need of Any vegetables of your choice for roasting.
Quick Crispy Whole Chicken(under 1 hr) instructions
- Preheat oven at Fan 204 degree Celsius. Prepare your chicken by cutting into the breast and spread the chicken like a butterfly..
- Brush the whole chicken with olive oil. Then, Mix your seasoning(adjust to your liking- i found 3 tablespoons of salt it’s a bit too salty. Generously rub the mixed seasoning onto the chicken..
- Mix the reminder of your seasoning along with some olive oil with the vegetables you are gong to roast. I have 2 carrots, 5 small potatoes and 1 onion..
- Put your chicken onto a grill like sheet over a pan and put into the oven middle level for 15 minutes.
- After 15 min, flip the chicken chicken and put your vegetables in the pan. Roast them for 15 minute.
- Take out the chicken and vegetables. Flip the chicken again and give your vegetables a quick stir. Now set your oven from fan to only heating from above. Put them back to the oven for 15 min until the putter layer of the chicken is crispy to your taste!.