My Minced Pork Taco Soup 😃. This recipe is part of my Pork Carnitas series so is made using Pork Carnitas (Mexican Pulled Pork) but you can also make this with shredded chicken. Left over Pork and Black Bean Taco Soup. I made this today using some left over pork roast.
The dill in the recipe is a substitute to using store-bought Ranch seasoning (a common ingredient in taco soup). My ground pork taco bowls are one of those recipes that are perfect for letting kiddos help prepare too and the best part is, leftovers can be made into a whole other meal. I like taking the leftovers from my ground pork taco bowls and turning them into nachos, quesadillas, taco salads, or even a taco soup! You can cook My Minced Pork Taco Soup 😃 using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Minced Pork Taco Soup 😃
- It's 2 of Garlic Cloves Crushed.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- Prepare 200 g of Minced pork.
- It's 2 inch of Chorizo skin off and diced into bits.
- You need 1 Tin of mixed taco beans rinsed.
- It's 1 tbls of Butter.
- You need 1 (300 g) of jar Salsa Sauce.
- It's 1/2 Tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Jalapenos.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh Coriander chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of peppered sauce.
- You need 4 of Small Vine Tomatoes chopped.
- It's 1 of Dried Veg stock cube crumbled in 1+1/2 cup boiled water.
- It's 1 tsp of Chilli paste.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Loose sweetcorn.
- It's 1 tbls of Grated cheese on top each bowl.
- You need 1 tbls of Sour Cream on top each bowl.
But this taco soup is definitely going in my recipe book! Stir in the black beans, corn, tomatoes with green chiles and vegetable stock. Add a few dashes of hot sauce, then stir well and. Stir in the chili, broth and tomatoes, then stir in the pork.
My Minced Pork Taco Soup 😃 instructions
- Add 1 tbls butter heat up on a pan add onion and garlic, then add the mince pork cook until all the mice is coloured. Next add the chorizo mix and cook for 2 minutes. turn off and set aside..
- Add the Veg stock in water bring to the boil add all the rest of the ingredients. Turn down and add the minced pork mix..
- Bring to boil turn down and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Pour half the soup into a blender and blend for 30 secounds. Then add it back to the pan and mix...
- Serve in soup bowls with the cheese sprinkled over and a tbls sour cream in the middle and dip tortillas in and Enjoy..
Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a simmer. Ground beef - use lean ground beef for best results. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with one bite, they are converted for life! They seal the deal. 🙂 Taco Soup Pork makes a flavorsome and versatile filling for tacos of all kinds.