Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce. Crumb the zucchini wedges by dipping them first into whisked egg, then into Sink your teeth into a hot, crumbed, tender zucchini fry dipped in Spicy Avocado Sauce and remind yourself how good the ketogenic diet is. Fried Seafood Dipping Sauce Just a Pinch. I just realized some people have not ever had a delicious, easy-to-make, deep fried zucchini coin!
The fried zucchini is served with soy sauce for dipping or with other types of dipping sauces. For example, the basic Korean dumpling dipping sauce, which contains just soy sauce and vinegar, works extremely well with this zucchini. Or, if you prefer something spicier, try a spicy Korean dipping. You can cook Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce
- You need of Fried Zucchini.
- It's 1 of peanut oil.
- Prepare 3 large of zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It's 1/4 cup of finely grated Parmesan.
- It's 2 tbsp of finely chopped fresh parsley leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 pinch of of salt and fresely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of Spicy Dipping Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 medium of shallot, finely chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- It's 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 dash of of hot sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- It's 1 pinch of freshely ground black pepper.
They also involve a spicy marinara dipping sauce situation that's sure to please. I also pan fried the zucchini sticks first - in just a little olive oil - before baking them in the oven. The extra step of pan frying may seem a little annoying, but I promise you it's an important part of the process, and will. Crispy, spicy Panko-coated zucchini fries dipped in a cool Greek yogurt dill dip.
Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce step by step
- Preheat oil in a deep-fryer to 350°F (medium temperature)..
- Cut zucchini into 1/2-inch rounds..
- Measure flour into a pie plate. In another pie plate, combine panko, Parmesan, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. In a third plate add eggs and water..
- Dredge the zucchini, on either side and edges, in the flour, followed by the egg, and finally in the panko..
- Working in batches, place the breaded zucchini slices in the hot oil and fry until golden brown, or 3 to 4 minutes..
- Drain each fried zucchini on a paper towel lined sheet tray and immediately season with salt and pepper..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
- For Spicy Dipping Sauce: Add all the ingredients into a serving bowl and mix until incorporated. Cover with plastic wrap and let flavors marinate for at least 1 hour..
Just want the fries but notsomuch the dip? These are also great dipped in ranch, and though I've not tried it personally, I've seen lots of folks go the marinara route, and that looks darn. Great recipe for Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce. It does take a while to prepare, but I swear it's worth it! It's a great appatizer for a family reunion, a home dinner, or a salty fingerfood at a party.