Easy Zucchini Lasagna. Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's gluten-free, low-carb, keto-friendly and loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and scrumptious texture of a traditional lasagna. A Simple Palate › Blog › Dinner › Easy Zucchini Lasagna.
Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with vegetables, it's SOOO good you won't miss the pasta! I've made this dish a gazillion times and even. amazing zucchini lasagna recipe! one of my favorites definitely. i found it on www.mylasagnarecipe.com a while back and been using this recipe ever since. Thin slices of zucchini stand in for noodles in this lasagna. You can have Easy Zucchini Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Zucchini Lasagna
- You need 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- It's 1 of jar of fire roasted tomato sauce (or any kind).
- It's 1 of LARGE zucchini (or 2-3 small) medium-high sliced.
- It's 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese,shredded.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's of salt and pepper.
It is perfect in the summer with your garden-fresh veggies and herbs, or in the winter when you need a comforting meal. Zucchini slices is what replaces our lasagna noodles. Lasagna noodles be gone, we don't need This will make your lasagna assembly super quick and easy. I never in a million years thought I would like a Lasagna that wasn't made with noodles.
Easy Zucchini Lasagna step by step
- Lightly spray a casserole dish, preheat oven to 400°F and set dish aside. Slice your zucchini and salt it so that it draws out the extra water. (Pat dry when you're ready to layer).
- In a pan, brown/cook the beef then add the onions and garlic and tomato paste. Cook 2-3 min..
- Add tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste..
- In the casserole dish, lay a bit of the sauce on the bottom, then the zucchini, sauce again, dollops of ricotta, zucchini,sauce,ricotta. (repeat until you've used add your prepared ingredients).
- Top with shredded mozzarella and place in oven for 25-35 min until bubbly and yummy! Enjoy! ! 😉.
This is a recipe for easy zucchini lasagna with meat. Now, this can change for you if you use a larger dish (you will end up with less layers). Easy zucchini lasagna is a delicious lighter alternative to heavier traditional lasagna recipes. This easy zucchini lasagna is what I make when I am feeling oy with the noodles already. This easy, no-noodle zucchini lasagna recipe is packed with veggies & protein and isn't watery like some zucchini recipes.