Beef and Vegetables Soup Instapot. In making this soup over the years, I also sometimes throw in leftover vegetables. Pretty much anything that will hold up to the cook time will work. Tools Used to Make Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup.
Beef broth provides the rich base while tomato paste, thyme and parsley round out the complex flavors of this delicious and hearty soup. For this Instant Pot beef vegetable soup, you can literally use whatever vegetables you like. There are really no rules, and they will all probably work. You can have Beef and Vegetables Soup Instapot using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and Vegetables Soup Instapot
- Prepare of Meat.
- It's 1/2 pound of beef hotdogs.
- Prepare 10 ounces of summer sausage, beef.
- You need 22 of medium beef meatballs, or buffaloballs see my recipes.
- It's of Vegetables.
- It's 15 ounces of pole beans or Italian cut green beans.
- Prepare 4 cups of chopped cabbage green savoury.
- It's 1 of large white onion.
- It's 2 cups of potatoes diced.
- Prepare 12 ounces of rainbow baby carrots.
- It's of Fried Tofu.
- It's 1/3 pound of extra firm tofu.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut oil or hi heat oil.
- Prepare of To taste salt.
- Prepare of To taste ground white pepper.
- Prepare of To taste granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Spices, broth, and other things.
- You need 1 quart of mushroom broth.
- You need 15 ounces of diced canned tomatoes.
- It's As needed of salt kosher.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
The only ones I would say are a must are onions, carrots, and celery - also known as mirepoix, the base of SO MANY recipes all around the world. This Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup is a must make. Even more so, it's done so quickly in the pressure cooker, which means you can enjoy it anytime. Speaking of which, let's chat about what you need to make this yummy vegetable beef soup in your Instapot!
Beef and Vegetables Soup Instapot instructions
- Chop the cabbage, and onion. Peel and dice the potatoes. Season with salt. Add them to the pot. Then add the beans and tomatoes season with salt..
- Make the meatballs. You can look up my recipes or make your favorite, or buy frozen. Brown just a bit and set aside. Cut the summer sausage into medallions, then quarter them slice the hotdogs into bite sized pieces. Add the meat on top of the pot. Then season the celery salt, pepper, and garlic. Add broth washing the spices throughout. Put onto to slow cook 5 and a half hours..
- Slice the tofu into manageable pieces to eat. Set onto a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of water. Set a second paper towel on top and gently press down a bit. Get the spices ready..
- Heat a wok, skillet, or pan. Add the oil get it screaming hot. Add the tofu and stirfry. Get to lightly browned..
- Remove from the wok or cooking vessel. Add to paper towel and season immediately. Take paper towel and gently roll back and forth to get any seasonings onto the tofu. Set aside..
- Here you have an option either add the tofu with last 40 minutes of cooking or set off to side and allow whoever wants it to put into their own individual servings themselves. Serve this complete meal. I hope you enjoy!!!.
This Instant Pot vegetable ground beef soup is really delicious, and healthy too! Easily made vegetarian if you wish. We've added some shaved parmesan cheese to the Video. I hope you will enjoy this video I made specifically to help my son, Garrett, learn how to cook with the instant pot I bought him. What is Pressure cooker Beef Vegetable Soup?