Judul : How to Prepare Perfect Quick Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta
link : How to Prepare Perfect Quick Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta
How to Prepare Perfect Quick Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Quick Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta. While pasta is cooking, melt cream cheese and butter over low heat in a skillet. Stir in cream and Parmesan cheese. There are three parts to this easy recipe: seasoned chicken breast, homemade Alfredo sauce, and pasta.
Our Alfredo sauce turns chicken and pasta into something special with this incredibly easy Chicken Alfredo - a recipe full of creamy deliciousness yet so simple you can have it on the dinner table in no time flat! To get this on the table even faster, start with cooked chicken breast strips. There's something really special about enjoying a plate full dreamy creamy pasta laden with cheese. You can have Quick Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- Prepare 1 box of pasta of choice.
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese 8 oz.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1 of Salt (to taste).
- You need 1 of pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder (to taste).
- Prepare 2 of boneless chicken cutlets or breast halves (cooked and cut into cubes).
It just makes me feel real good inside. To me creamy and cheesy pasta is the ultimate comfort food. This recipe here is my go to recipe for Fettuccine Alfredo and it has a special ingredient, and that is. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Quick Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta til al dente in salted boiling water, for about 8 to 10 minutes..
- While pasta is cooking, melt cream cheese and butter over low heat in a skillet. Stir until smooth. Stir in milk and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir constantly for about 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens..
- Mix in chicken (and whatever vegetables you like. I just don't put any bc I don't like them). Cook for 3 minutes over medium heat and then simmer for 5 minutes..
- Drain pasta and then mix with the finished sauce..
Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a gentle simmer then add the pasta. Stir in the parmesan cheese until it melts through the sauce. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta, stirring often, until al dente. A plate of pasta topped with creamy Alfredo sauce and chicken is a hearty meal option.
Demikianlah Artikel How to Prepare Perfect Quick Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Anda sekarang membaca artikel How to Prepare Perfect Quick Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta dengan alamat link https://www.nulisprener.org/2021/04/how-to-prepare-perfect-quick-creamy.html