Spicy Pork Pilau. Place a lid on the bowl. Marinate the pork for about half an hour to an hour. Piece bacon and pork sausages is our favourite type of plo but chicken, beef, corned beef and fish can also be used.
Mix the finely chopped chilli, soy, hoisin, lime juice and ginger together in a non-metallic bowl. Add the pork chops and turn to coat. Chicken or meat Pilau (thick rice version) Oil • ghee • Onions • large tomatoes • Tomato paste • ginger-garlic paste • coriander chopped • whole gheera mercyojwang. You can have Spicy Pork Pilau using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Pork Pilau
- It's 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger grated.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1/4 kg of pork.
- It's 1 of grated carrot.
- You need 1 of grated courgette.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh chopped coriander.
- It's 1 of cashew nuts (optional).
Spicy Pork Pilau curry powder • ginger grated • garlic • oil • pork •. Pep up that homemade curry with this easy recipe for vibrant yellow pilau rice. Heat a saucepan with oil/ butter. Throw in the garlic, ginger, jalapeños pepper and onions.
Spicy Pork Pilau instructions
- Mix together the curry powder, garlic, ginger and oil..
- Chop the pork into small pieces or thin slices..
- Mix the spices and pork in a sealable bag..
- In a hot pan, quickly cook the pork in a dash of oil so that they are well browned and just cooked. Keep warm. Add a touch more oil to the pan and stir fry carrots, courgettes and onions till lightly cooked..
- Stir in rice and frozen peas and toss to quickly heat through. Add in the pork and coriander. Serve when hot..
- You can garnish with cashew nuts..
Fry bacon in a medium pot until crispy. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside. Place a lid on the bowl. Marinate the pork for about half an hour to an hour. Pilau comes from a word you are probably more familiar with, "pilaf," which means rice dish.