Really good Low carb Lasagna!. Sprinkle a mixed one cup of cheddar and mozzarella cheeses over the bottom of the dish. Soften cream cheese in the microwave and mix all bottom layer ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Brown ground beef and drain In a small bowl, combine the ricotta with the egg, the Parmesan, pepper, and the parsley.
This low-carb lasagna uses a simple noodle replacement that once it's covered in meat and cheese, feels just like pasta. It's the comforting dish you no longer have to crave. When it comes to making low-carb lasagna (or at least lower carb lasagna), you have a few different options. You can cook Really good Low carb Lasagna! using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Really good Low carb Lasagna!
- Prepare of Bottom Layer.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- It's 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese (cheddar/mozz).
- Prepare of Top Layers.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of Low carb/low sugar pasta sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Samantha Cassetty, RD, nutrition and weight-loss expert, recommends swapping in zucchini for pasta. It's not a one-to-one swap for taste or texture, but she views it as a way to up your vegetable intake — something most people fall. KETO LASAGNA tastes like the real deal without all of those carbs! The 'noodles' are actually layers of deli meat, making this low carb lasagna super easy to assemble.
Really good Low carb Lasagna! step by step
- Preheat oven for 350°.
- Greese 13x9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle a mixed one cup of cheddar and mozzarella cheeses over the bottom of the dish..
- Soften cream cheese in the microwave and mix all bottom layer ingredients in a bowl until smooth..
- Pour over cheese in the baking dish and bake for 25 minutes..
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Turn off heat and add pasta sauce to the ground beef..
- When bottom layer is done pour meat sauce into the pan and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over the meat sauce. Then cover with 1 cup of mozzarella then sprinkle Italian seasoning. Bake for another 15 minutes..
It also calls for low-sodium pasta sauce (but you can use your favorite). I was cooking for one so I cut the recipe down and used a smaller dish. It was super easy to follow and seriously good, just scroll down and see for yourself! Lasagna is my favorite meal , so I'm super picky about the taste. This fulfilled my lasagna dreams. 😍 The "noodles" stay firm with the right amount of chewiness to mimic real lasagna noodles.