Quick Broccoli 🥦 Pasta 🍝 Frittata. Broccoli pasta is a little bit lemony, a little bit cheesy and a whole lot of yum. Add this to your arsenal of broccoli recipes - this one is a. Make broccoli the star of the show with this creamy vegetarian pasta.
Quick broccoli pasta - an easy, simple healthy vegetarian pasta inspired by southern Italian cooking. Perfect for a light lunch or dinner. In a large sauce, bring to the boil salted water. You can have Quick Broccoli 🥦 Pasta 🍝 Frittata using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Broccoli 🥦 Pasta 🍝 Frittata
- Prepare 1 box of (16 ounce)pasta, any shape.
- It's of Salt for boiling water.
- It's 1 bag (16 ounce) of frozen broccoli.
- You need 2 tablespoons of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It's 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1/2 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
This frittata was inspired by standard broccoli-cheddar quiche recipes, but I skipped the crust and added spinach for a boost of I have made this recipe over a dozen times. My family LOVES it and it is such a great quick dinner. This broccoli and cauliflower frittata is an easy and healthy vegetarian main dish recipe great for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack. You don't have to add the leftover cooked pasta if you don't want to.
Quick Broccoli 🥦 Pasta 🍝 Frittata step by step
- Boil pasta with broccoli, drain well........ Don’t forget to salt your water!!!.
- After draining pasta and broccoli place into an oven safe pot or skillet...........
- Add to cooked pasta and broccoli your margarine or butter, minced garlic, sliced onion and green pepper, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, Italian seasoning and parsley flakes, mix well........
- In a bowl beat together your eggs with 2 tablespoons of heavy cream........
- Pour egg mixture over broccoli and pasta, mix well.........
- Place your shredded cheddar cheese on top of pasta.......
- Place under the BROILER setting in your oven and broil until cheese has melted, being careful not to burn the cheese !!! 😱 You’ll need to check your pasta every few minutes to make sure nothing is getting burned 🔥 !!.
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!!.
This recipe is complete without it. But it does add interest and it's a great way to use up leftovers. This fluffy broccoli frittata is a family-friendly choice for brunch that is quick and easy to make with ingredients you likely have on hand. I make this pasta and broccoli recipe at least twice a month when I need a quick meal I know everyone will enjoy. I basically boil the pasta and broccoli together at the same time, then drain them together.