Spicy and Non-Spicy Zucchini Fritters.
You can cook Spicy and Non-Spicy Zucchini Fritters using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy and Non-Spicy Zucchini Fritters
- It's 4 cups of shredded zucchini.
- It's 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need of spring onions.
- Prepare of sweet red pepper chopped.
- It's of chopped shrimp with little salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kimchi paste to half of the mix.
Spicy and Non-Spicy Zucchini Fritters step by step
- 1 spoon of salt for the zucchini to let the water out. After 30mins squeeze all excess water out. Ready all ingredients.
- For the first batch I mixed all ingredients together then made 4 little pancake size on the pan with little bit of oil. While Searing add those chopped shrimp on top. After 2 to 3 mins flip and sear until cook..
- For the second batch I added kimchi paste (more paste if you like it spicy) and sear then until cooked. usually around 5 to 7mins should be cooked. Decorate it..
- Serve Hot with your favourite sauce or sour cream. Done!.