Lemon & Pepper Zucchini Slices. The lemon, Citrus limon, is a species of small evergreen tree in the flowering plant family Rutaceae, native to South Asia, primarily North eastern India. The tree's ellipsoidal yellow fruit is used for culinary and non-culinary purposes throughout the world, primarily for its juice. Перевод слова lemon, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Lemon (Citrus × limon) is a hybrid of the plant genus Citrus, as well as the common name for the popular edible fruit of this small tree or spreading bush.
Cognate with Sanskrit निम्बू (nimbū, "lime"). enPR: lĕm'ən, IPA(key): /ˈlɛmən/. Stored at room temperature, lemons will last about a week. Lemon definition: A lemon is a bright yellow fruit with very sour juice. You can cook Lemon & Pepper Zucchini Slices using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon & Pepper Zucchini Slices
- You need 2 each of Small Zucchinis.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of White Corn Meal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 dash of Lemon & Pepper Seasoning.
- It's 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
Lemons grow on trees in warm. Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. lemon [ˈlemən]Существительное. lemon / lemons. Lemons are a good source of potassium, phosphorus, calcium and magnesium. A spiny evergreen tree native to Asia, widely cultivated for its oval yellow fruit. b.
Lemon & Pepper Zucchini Slices instructions
- Preheat a medium skillet with the Vegetable Oil to around 350°F.
- Slice the zucchini into an eight of an inch thick round slices.
- Mix the corn meal, salt, and garlic powder well in a bowl..
- Using a pastry brush, coat the zucchini slices in lemon juice..
- Toss the slices in the bowl in the cornmeal mix..
- Remove from bowl and carefully, so the cornmeal mix stays on, coat with more lemon juice..
- Sprinkle the Lemon Pepper seasoning over both sides..
- Place in the skillet and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes per each side. Or until golden brown and crispy..
- Remove from the skillet and place on paper towel to absorb extra oil..
- Serve & Enjoy!.
- You can also make these in a stand-alone skillet. Preheat it to 350°F and follow the directions..
Lemon definition is - an acid fruit that is botanically a many-seeded pale yellow oblong berry produced by a small thorny citrus tree (Citrus limon) and that has a rind from which an aromatic oil is extracted. The lemon tree is one of the most common fruit trees. Both savory and sweet dishes benefit from the tangy, refreshing flavor of lemons. Lemons are a versatile fruit that are also an excellent source of vitamin C. The new EP, "A New Place to Begin" is OUT NOW at iTunes Worldwide: https Available on iTunes, Amazon, and everywhere digital music is sold.