Chilli Chicken (Quick Recipe). I described the recipe during a radio show last night as the hosts enjoyed it. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cut the chicken into thin strips then coat in the egg wash and flour.
How to Make Chilli Chicken Chinese Style Recipe To make Chilli Chicken Chinese Style, first we have to marinate the chicken. How to Make Chilli Chicken Restaurant Style Recipe Take chicken in a bowl, add in flour, cornflour, salt, pepper, soy sauce, ginger garlic paste and water. Quick and easy Chinese style chilli chicken recipe with clear visual step by step in structions for even the novice cook to get perfect results. You can cook Chilli Chicken (Quick Recipe) using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli Chicken (Quick Recipe)
- You need 1 Kilo of Chicken (boneless & skinless preferred).
- Prepare 6 Tablespoons of Soya Sauce.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of Chilly Sauce Green.
- It's 2 ½ Tablespoons of Tomato Sauce.
- It's ½ Tablespoon of Vinegar.
- It's ½ Tablespoon of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Cornflour.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 3 of Onions.
- You need 2 of Bell Pepper.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
Chinese is my all time favourite cuisine. I would eat it everyday if I could 😀. Its quick to prepare, full of flavour and looks fantastic. To make this delicious recipe, begin with washing the chicken in some lukewarm water and rinse it again in cold water.
Chilli Chicken (Quick Recipe) instructions
- In a bowl mix together 3 tablespoon soya sauce, 1 tablespoon green chilli sauce, 1 tablespoon tomato sauce,1/4 tablespoon vinegar, 1/4 tablespoon pepper and salt to taste..
- Add chicken (bite-size pieces) to the above mix, marinate and keep aside it for 15 minutes..
- Take a separate bowl,mix 2 tablespoon of cornflour, 1 tablespoon of flour, 1 egg, pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon of water. Beat the above well..
- Take oil in a medium skillet..
- Dip the marinated chicken in the above batter (Step 3) and fry till the skin becomes light brown..
- Allow the fried coated chicken to cool..
- Take 2 tablespoon of oil (good to use the same oil used for frying chicken), saute onions first, then add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies & bell pepper..
- Add 3 tablespoon of soya sauce, 1 tablespoon of green chilli sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1/4 tablespoon vinegar, 1/4 tablespoon pepper & salt to the above..
- Add water slowly to the above and cook it for 3 minutes..
- Add chicken to the above. Close & cook it for 10-12 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of cornflour to little water and add to the above to finish the dish..
Then take a large bowl and combine chicken, eggs, ginger-garlic paste and cornflour in it. You can also drizzle a little water to the batter to coat the chicken pieces evenly. Finely chop the garlic cloves, cut spring onions and bird eye chillies into thin slices, cut pepper and sweet onion into small dices. Heat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and add oil. Add beans, bell peppers, chicken, oregano, ground cumin, chili powder, paprika.