Taco dip. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning. Top the mixture with lettuce, Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, bell pepper and black olives. Taco Dip Platter To make this zesty appetizer, you simply layer beans, salsa, cheese and other taco-like ingredients.
In a medium bowl combine the sour cream with the taco seasoning. Spread the salsa over the top of the sour cream. Top the sour cream with a layer of lettuce, tomatoes, onions and olives. You can cook Taco dip using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco dip
- It's 2 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of sour cream 16 oz.
- It's 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of tomotoes diced.
- Prepare 1 of green onion about 6 sliced.
- It's 1 small of can sliced black olives drained.
- It's 1 of shredded cheese for top any kind i use shredded mexican.
Taco Dip Recipes Skip the middle man—the taco shell—and get straight to the good stuff with these taco-inspired dips filled with ground beef, salsa and plenty of cheese. #bettycrocker Directions In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and chili powder until smooth; stir in salsa. Spread cream cheese mixture over a large serving platter. In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, jalapeños, lime juice, taco seasoning, and garlic powder, and season with salt. Transfer mixture to a large serving dish.
Taco dip step by step
- Mix softened cream cheese n sour cream i use hand mixer.
- Top with tomatoes & olives & green onion's then cheese last. Serve with tortilla chips.
Directions In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, onion dip and taco seasoning until blended. Top with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and if desired, olives. Add water and one envelope taco seasoning; cook until thickened. Taco dip is the perfect snack to make for game day, dinner parties, potlucks, Mexican night, you name it! In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning with a hand mixer utnil the dip is combined and creamy.