Open Faced Chicken n Gravy sandwich w/ Mashed Tators. Here is how you cook it. Open Faced Chicken n Gravy sandwich w. Watch how to make open faced chicken sandwich.
Which typically uses larger, heavier tortillas and also wraps them up so they aren't open and therefore less prone to spillage. Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich. Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Open Faced Chicken n Gravy sandwich w/ Mashed Tators. You can have Open Faced Chicken n Gravy sandwich w/ Mashed Tators using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Open Faced Chicken n Gravy sandwich w/ Mashed Tators
- It's 1 of leftover roast or baked chicken.
- Prepare 1 of leftover pan gravy ( a few great recipes here on the app if you need to make some).
- Prepare 1 of salt n pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of leftover mashed potatoes our make fresh.
- Prepare 1 of bread your choice.
You know we couldn't talk about open-faced sandwiches without bringing avocado toast into the mix. The eternally popular dish can be dressed up in any number of ways, but sometimes simple is best with a drizzle of olive oil and a few red pepper. The Manhattan hot shot sandwich, aka open face roast beef sandwich with mashed potatoes on soft bread, is real comfort food. There's not much more comforting than hot chicken sandwich doused with a creamy gravy alongside a big spoonful of chunky smashed potatoes fragrant with garlic.
Open Faced Chicken n Gravy sandwich w/ Mashed Tators step by step
- remove all meat from carcass of the chicken. get all the grooves you can where the tender meat sits too. use the leg, wings, back, neck, tail, etc.. shred and year the chicken pieces..
- in a sauce pan place chicken pieces and gravy. salt n pepper to taste..
- heart until bubbling add water if needed to desired thickness..
- heat mashed potatoes in microwave or pot or make new..
- on a plate place a slice of bread of you're choice. next to it place a heaping spoonful of mashed potatoes..
- pour chicken gravy all over everything and serve!.
- a quick easy lunch!.
- amounts of ingredients depends on how much you have left and how many you wanna serve.. :).
Enjoy these open-faced sandwiches topped with turkey - a tasty meal. Add mashed potatoes and peas or green beans to complete the meal. Open Face Caprese Steak SandwichTaste and Tell. Open-Faced Hot Chicken Sandwich with Creamy Mushroom Gravy. Hot chicken sandwiches are a quick and easy weeknight meal.