You can cook Chicken Tacos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tacos
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts; bite sized pieces cut on bias.
- Prepare 1 of "Spicy Cilantro Brine" ( see my recipes).
- Prepare 1 of "Mexican Dry Rub" (see my recipes).
- You need 4 of jalapeños; seeded, julienne.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- It's 1 of small red onion; julienne.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper; julienne.
- You need 1 C of Peach-Mango salsa.
- It's 1 of large pinch of kosher salt.
- You need of olive oil; as needed.
Chicken Tacos instructions
- Soak chicken pieces in cilantro brine for 4 hours. Rinse. Pat dry. Toss chicken and veggies (except garlic) with enough oil to coat in a large mixing bowl. Season with dry rub and salt..
- Heat a large saute pan with enough oil to cover the bottom. Add chicken and veggies to pan..
- When chicken and veggies are nearly cooked through, add garlic..
- When garlic is caramelized, add salsa..
- Cook for 1 minute to heat salsa through. Serve..
- Variations; Coconut extract, Sriracha, pineapple, mango, tequila, vinegar, corn, sofrito, shallots, habanero, celery, bacon, oregano, zucchini, other salsa, flavored oil, roasted garlic or bell peppers, tomato, tomatillos, beer, thyme, epazote, dried onion soup mix, beef, pork, shrimp, honey, agave, soy,.