Fried Chicken Lollipops. It is a chicken recipe which uses partly chicken wings. Good for many kinds of occassion as kids love fried chicken, There are lots of ways and variation in. Chicken lollipop is an hors d'oeuvre popular in Indo-Chinese cuisine.
Chicken lollipop recipe - A hot and spicy appetizer made with drummettes or whole chicken wings. I make chicken appetizers often at home and it is our most preferred way to enjoy chicken. Chicken Lollipop can be made so easily at home! You can cook Fried Chicken Lollipops using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Lollipops
- Prepare 12 of chicken lollipops (you can make them yourself from chicken wings).
- It's 1 tbsp of mild homemade rub - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Crushed black pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
And you'll know exactly what's going into the batter. It was egg fried rice first and now we are coming in strong with these chicken lollipops. I made some altracations to this recipe. The wings did not cook completely by simply deep frying them so I finished.
Fried Chicken Lollipops step by step
- Rub chicken lollipops with mild homemade rub and garlic taste. Leave them on the fridge. (I left them all night).
- Whisk the egg in a container. Mix flour, salt, black pepper, and coriander in another container..
- Coat the lollipops with flour, then egg. Then flour mixture again..
- Fry them until golden brown..
This lollipop-shaped chicken is pan fried, then gets crisped in the oven. Shape the chicken legs into an easy-to-dip lollipop shape. Cut the skin above the joint, leaving the bone intact. Lightly fried spicy chicken lollipops - the perfect finger food! I love serving these spicy chicken snacks at parties because they are so easy to serve and can be made in advance.