Auntie Gina's Sausage and Veggies.
You can cook Auntie Gina's Sausage and Veggies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Auntie Gina's Sausage and Veggies
- Prepare 1 lb of italian bulk sausage (we like to use spicy).
- You need 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- It's 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 2 bags of Misto Alla Griglia eggplants, zucchini, and peppers from the Trader Joe's frozen section.
- You need 1/3 cup of pine nuts.
- Prepare 4 cups of arugula (1 small bag).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shave parmesan cheese.
Auntie Gina's Sausage and Veggies instructions
- Saute sausage with olive oil and garlic, breaking up the sausage into bite size pieces. In the mean time, microwave the vegetables per the directions on the bag, around 6 minutes per bag..
- Once sausage is cooiked, add pine nuts and cook until lightly toasted..
- Add arugula and cook until wilted. Turn off heat and stir in parmesan cheese..
- Serve as is or over pasta. Enjoy!.