Roast Veggie Pasta. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Add the roasted veggies to the cooked pasta, pour in the balsamic, pepper flakes, a pinch of salt and black pepper, and stir. Place the feta and vegetables on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
With sweet roasted bell peppers, onion, and zucchini this pasta dish is healthy comfort food! The veggies are drizzled with olive oil, then placed in the oven to bake, making them sweeter and more intense. Everything is added to pasta with a simple sauce, for a dinner that. You can have Roast Veggie Pasta using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast Veggie Pasta
- It's 2 of small jars tomato sauce (plain).
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of big pepper (you can also use a spicy one if you like).
- Prepare 3 of zucchinis.
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- You need of salt.
Toss cut-up vegetables with olive oil and Italian seasoning. In a pan, sauté garlic with grape tomatoes. Then add the vegetable broth or chicken stock and let the mixture reduce by half. In the end, stir in butter and fresh parsley.
Roast Veggie Pasta instructions
- Chop zucchinis, pepper, and onion..
- Put them in a pot, and combine them with two jars of tomato sauce and 1tbsp vegetable oil..
- Add salt, pepper, and any other kind of spices you like..
- Mix well..
- Turn your stove on to a medium heat, and mix gently for about 1 minute..
- Then, let it simmer for another 10 minutes..
- After that, let it cool a little, and you're ready to serve it with some pasta! Bon appetit! 🍝.
Toss with cooked pasta, roasted vegetables, and Parmesan. Roasted vegetable pasta is a meatless dish that's perfect for Meatless Mondays or any day of the week and is very filling. You can also add a grilled chicken, shrimp or steak as well. This is a hearty, filling meal with great ingredients that's sure to be on repeat. Put veggies on a parchment lined baking sheet.