Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos. Place your cut up chicken strips onto the lettuce and tomatoes. Drizzle some hot wing sauce over your chicken strips. Place a small amount of shredded cheddar cheese on top of your chicken taco 🌮.
Spicy Chicken Tacos -are an easy chicken taco recipe filled with simple and clean ingredients. As many of you know Mexican cuisine is my absolute. These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family. You can have Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos
- It's 2 of chicken strips, cooked and cut into smaller strips.
- Prepare of Lettuce / Tomatoes.
- It's of Drizzle of Hot wing sauce.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 of taco shell.
- It's of Sour cream.
Very quick, and easy to make. The cornflakes gave the chicken a nice, crunchy coating. I took … Heat a large pan to medium-high heat. Slice or chop into small cubes.
Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos instructions
- Add some lettuce and tomatoes to the bottom of your taco shell......
- Place your cut up chicken strips onto the lettuce and tomatoes......
- Drizzle some hot wing sauce over your chicken strips.......
- Place a small amount of shredded cheddar cheese on top of your chicken taco 🌮........
- Add a dollop of sour cream on top.......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
While the chicken is cooking, combine the chopped tomato, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, and lime juice in a small bowl. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to skillet. In a large skillet brown chicken pieces, onion, pepper, garlic, and olive oil over medium heat until chicken is cooked through. Add tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika or chipotle, salt, pepper, cayenne, and lime juice.