Creamy Herb-Garlic Tuna & Broccoli Pasta. Tuna steaks are dressed up with a dreamy garlic-herb cream sauce and served over spinach in this quick and easy meal for two. Creamy Herb-Garlic Tuna & Broccoli Pasta instructions. In a pan, heat oil and sauté the garlic until fragrant.
If it dries out, add a few DROPS water. Add the cream and mix in well.. Great recipe for Creamy Herb-Garlic Tuna & Broccoli Pasta. #madethis I dedicate this entry to all Filipinos who love canned tuna. You can cook Creamy Herb-Garlic Tuna & Broccoli Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Herb-Garlic Tuna & Broccoli Pasta
- You need 1 can of Gold Seas Tuna Chunks in Herb & Garlic.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1 of broccoli head, bite-sized & parcooked/steamed.
- You need 7 Tbsp of Nestle All-purpose Cream.
- Prepare 1 of calamansi, juiced.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Cooking oil.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It's To taste of White pepper (optional).
- It's As needed of Cooked pasta.
Try this recipe with the Gold Seas Herb & Garlic variant, it's my favorite by far! In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, oil, garlic and thyme. Add the tuna; seal bag and turn to coat. Italian dressing in the center of each tortilla.
Creamy Herb-Garlic Tuna & Broccoli Pasta instructions
- In a pan, heat oil and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Add in the can of tuna, including the sauce..
- Break apart the tuna and sauté a bit more. If it dries out, add a few DROPS water..
- Add the cream and mix in well..
- Gently mix in the half-cooked broccoli. Season with salt and pepper. Cook a few more minutes, 3-4 minutes..
- Finish off with calamansi, squeeze it around the pan. Gently mix and turn off heat..
- Top on your favorite pasta or bruschetta..
Fold the end of the tortilla over the ingredients and roll tightly. Cut in half, diagonally, and serve. I made a Creamy Tuna Dip, a Garlic & Herb Tuna Salad for sandwiches, and even got creative with a twist on using biscuits for the tuna salad. Be sure to check out the recipes below! Sprinkle Salt and toss to combine, then set aside. *Note: Today I cut the Cucumber in Snake cut. (see recipe).