Yummy, EASY and quick Lasagna. Use a caserole dish or aluminum tray, whichever is convenient. Put a thin layer of Bechamel Sauce. Layer with no pre-cook type lasagna sheet.
We provide you only the best Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions. You can have Yummy, EASY and quick Lasagna using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy, EASY and quick Lasagna
- You need of Bolognaise Sauce.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Olive Oil.
- It's 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 450 grams of minced Chicken/Meat (your choice).
- It's 2 medium of Carrots.
- Prepare 350 grams of Bolognaise Sauce / 1 medium jar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It's 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need of Bechamel Sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- It's of To bake.
- It's 10 of Lasagna sheet. No pre-cook type..
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozarella cheese. Shredded..
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Directions In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano and basil. This easy lasagna recipe will help you navigate even the most stressful weeknights and avoid any potential dinnertime disasters. Our easy lasagna has everything you need to keep your family full and happy: Ground beef, whole tomatoes, noodles, and a selection of cheeses (mozzarella, cottage cheese, ricotta, and parmesan—a delicious mix) make a foolproof dinner dish.
Yummy, EASY and quick Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- For Bolognaise Sauce : Dice the Onion and carrots, chop the garlic..
- Sprinkle olive oil on the pan. Sear onion and garlic until translucent. Add on the meat. Let on pan for 5 mins..
- Add the tiny diced carrots. Saute until begin to feel tender..
- Add the whole jar / can of the bolognaise sauce. Can use tomato pasta sauce as alternatives. Add salt & pepper. Simmer for 20 mins. Turn off the heat..
- For Bechamel Sauce : Melt the butter in another pan or medium pot..
- Add the flour, on low heat, stir constantly. Dont let it clump/girdle..
- Add milk gradually..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 5 mins. Turn off the heat..
- Use a caserole dish or aluminum tray, whichever is convenient. Put a thin layer of Bechamel Sauce. Layer with no pre-cook type lasagna sheet. On top of it, put a layer of bolognaise sauce. Then put a layer of bechamel sauce on top of that. Layer again with the lasagna sheet. Repeat the steps. End the layer with evenly sprinkle a shredded mozarella cheese on the top of the dish..
- Put the dish in the oven. Bake for ~40 minutes or until the cheese turned golden brown..
Here is how you achieve it. QUICK AND EASY, NO-FUSS LASAGNA Fantastic lasagna made with ready-bake, no-boil noodles! If you are looking for a quick and easy way to make delicious lasagna without a lot of pots and pans, with as little effort as possible, give this time-saving a try. There is no excuse not to be making lasagna! Pork sausage and spinach add flavor and color to layers of spaghetti sauce, ricotta, Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses in this delectably rich baked pasta dish.