Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce. In a large crockpot combine : frozen meatballs, pepperoni bites, pasta sauce, black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano, basil leaves, sliced onions and minced garlic, stir gently. See recipes for Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce too. Add meatballs, pasta sauce, and chopped pepperoni then mix thoroughly.
This is the type of recipe you want around when you need a quick meal in the middle of a big move or a busy weeknight. Put the frozen meatballs into the slow cooker. Dump the can of spaghetti sauce over the meatballs. You can cook Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce
- It's 1 bag (2 pounds) of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 2 packs (6 ounce) of pepperoni bites.
- It's 2 jars (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1/2 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- It's 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of Hot cooked pasta (your favorite!).
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
In a blender, combine the undrained cans of stewed tomatoes, tomato paste, dried basil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Make sure meatballs are covered with sauce. Just before serving, cook spaghetti according to package directions. (This can be done ahead of time, noodles drained and tossed w/ olive oil, and refrigerated. Reheat noodles in the microwave before serving.).
Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce instructions
- In a large crockpot combine : frozen meatballs, pepperoni bites, pasta sauce, black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano, basil leaves, sliced onions and minced garlic, stir gently.......
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally.......
- Spoon a hefty amount of your delicious meatball / pepperoni bite pasta sauce over your cooked pasta, sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.
Add meatballs, stirring gently to coat. Drain the pasta and transfer into the prepared casserole dish. Add the cooked vegetable tomato sauce. Stir to combine pasta and sauce, then place meatballs evenly across the pasta. Place one slice of pepperoni on top of each meatball, and cover everything with cheese.