Quick and Easy Spiced Chicken Breast.
You can have Quick and Easy Spiced Chicken Breast using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Spiced Chicken Breast
- You need 1 of chicken breast sliced into 3-4 thin pieces.
- It's 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Quick and Easy Spiced Chicken Breast instructions
- In a small bowl, combine the spices together and generously sprinkle the spice mixture on both sides of the chicken..
- Preheat a nonstick skillet or grillpan on medium-high. Brush the oil on the pan and once you see a wisp of smoke, add your chicken and sautee or grill your chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side until it is cooked..
- When chicken is finished, transfer chicken to a plate and let it rest for about 4 minutes just to keep the chicken breast juicy..
- Optional: Slice against the grain at a diagonal and serve over a salad! Good hot or cold! Cheers!.