Chicken tacos. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, and bay leaf. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Stir in in Seasoning Mix and water.
Stir in chicken; spoon into taco shells. Lift the chicken pieces from the marinade and transfer to a roasting pan. Directions In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. You can have Chicken tacos using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken tacos
- It's of chicken tacos.
- It's 2 of chicken breasts boneless skinless.
- It's 1 can of chicken broth.
- It's 5 piece of green bell pepper.
- You need 6 of carrots gradded.
- You need 1 packages of tortias corn that is.
- You need 1 box of tooth picks.
- It's 1 medium of container of oil.
- It's 1 of pace picante sauce for some spice for on top of your taco😃.
Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to skillet. Season chicken with chili powder mixture. Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Let cool before dicing into bite-size pieces.
Chicken tacos instructions
- Boil chicken breasts then shredd.
- Chop up bell peppers , and mix graded carrots and all chicken with the one can of chicken broth..
- Then you cook it all together in a frying pan then u heat up corn torttias pack them a little , then poke in tooth picks to hold them together.so you end up with a taco then depfry sooo goood.
How to make chicken tacos Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. I cooked the chicken in the crockpot with the salsa, taco seasoning and also added some butter, chicken broth, franks hot wing sauce and some diced onion. I let it cook until the chicken soaked up all the liquid then shredded with a fork. Chicken breasts will also work for the tacos but be sure not to over-cook them or they will dry out. The secret to making tacos is simplicity.