Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta. Broccoli mushroom alfredo pasta is the definition of comfort food. Hot fettuccine noodles and loads of veggies are tossed in a creamy, homemade alfredo sauce — it doesn't get any better! Shrimp: Jumbo shrimps are always a welcome addition.
The cream is packed with lots of garlic flavor from the garlic. This Healthy Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo is so tasty, easy to make, and lightened up using a cauliflower alfredo sauce. Place pasta in a pan, pour the cauliflower alfredo sauce over it, then add the cooked shrimps and broccoli. You can cook Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
- You need 8 ounces of uncooked pasta.
- Prepare 8 ounces of uncooked fettuccine.
- It's 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, cubed.
- You need 1 package (8 ounces) of cream cheese, cubed.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 cups of frozen broccoli florets.
- It's 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
Toss together and garnish with fresh parsley or pepper flakes. The recipe for Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo is straightforward to make from scratch, including the Alfredo sauce; however, if you want, you can cut a bit of time by using your favorite brand of Alfredo sauce and organic frozen broccoli if you wish to do so. Just promise yourself that you will at least make it from. This Skinny Broccoli Shrimp Pasta Alfredo is a simple pasta recipe with a delico that you can whip up easily on busy weeknights.
Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter until shrimp turn pink. Remove and set aside..
- In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth..
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Drain..
- Stir the broccoli, shrimp, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper into cheese sauce; heat through. Add pasta and mix for 1 minute. Serve hot and enjoy!.
This shrimp broccoli pasta Alfredo is lightened up with vegetable broth but has elements of creaminess from the non fat plain greek yogurt and that toss of cheese in the end. The low carb shrimp Alfredo with broccoli can be served on individual serving plates. But I like to make spaghetti squash Alfredo boats by serving it in the squash shells for a prettier presentation. No need to miss pasta on a low carb diet with this tasty broccoli shrimp Alfredo. Shrimp, broccoli, and Alfredo sauce are layered over angel hair pasta in this quick and easy casserole version of the classic pasta dish.