Zucchini Pizza Bites. Place the slices on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with salt. Place zucchini on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Spoon a thin layer of sauce over each slice, then top with mozzarella and.
Think of these zucchini pizza bites as a fun gluten-free alternative to bagel bites. Be sure not to overcook the zucchini or the bites may become soggy. We like the classic pepperoni topping, but feel free to experiment with your own favorites. You can have Zucchini Pizza Bites using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pizza Bites
- It's 2 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of slicing pepperoni cut into fourths.
Place zucchini rounds onto a large baking sheet. Top each zucchini round with marinara, mozzarella and pepperoni minis. Lay zucchini pieces on a baking sheet. Spray both side lightly with oil and season with salt and pepper.
Zucchini Pizza Bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Slice zucchini into rounds roughly 1/4-1/2 inch thick..
- Spray a large foil lined cookie sheet. Evenly place zucchini rounds..
- Place a scant teaspoon of sauce on each zucchini round, then a piece of pepperoni. Lastly some mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning..
- Bake for roughly 15-20 min or until cheese is bubbly. Enjoy!.
Top with sauce and cheese and broil for an additional minute or two. The Best Ingredients for Zucchini Pizza Bites Choose a high-quality sauce. I like Rao's tomato basil or Dave's Gourmet. Look for a sauce without added sugar or preservatives. Zucchini pizza bites are delicious as a snack, appetizer, or small meal.