Judul : How to Cook Delicious Mexican Stuffed Peppers
link : How to Cook Delicious Mexican Stuffed Peppers
How to Cook Delicious Mexican Stuffed Peppers
Mexican Stuffed Peppers. Place the steamed peppers into the prepared baking dish, and fill lightly with the meat filling. Cover the dish with aluminum foil. Stir in tomatoes, rice mix and water; bring to a boil.
Cut off and discard tops from peppers; remove seeds. I have a super filling, all-in-one meal for you today: Mexican Stuffed Peppers. Colorful, fresh bell peppers that are split, stuffed with a tasty cumin-and chili-spiced Mexican chicken filling, then baked until tender, they've become one of our favorite healthy weeknight dinners. You can cook Mexican Stuffed Peppers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- You need 3 of large Peppers (Red, Green, Yellow, or Orange, whatever you like).
- It's 1 lb. of lean ground beef.
- You need of Taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice.
- It's 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of cup salsa.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese (I used Tex-Mex) plus extra cheese for the top.
With ground beef, melty cheese, rice, and jarred salsa cooked in one pot, this Mexican stuffed peppers recipe is like a healthy taco in a bell pepper shell. Mexican Stuffed Peppers make an incredible dinner any night of the week. Tender and colorful bell peppers are filled with a deliciously seasoned beef and rice filling. Add a sprinkle of cheese and bake until perfectly golden.
Mexican Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Cut off the tops of the peppers and then remove the seeds. Place the peppers upwards in a meatloaf tin or in a small ovenproof casserole dish. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes..
- Next, prepare the filling. First, cook hamburger in abit of cooking oil (I used olive oil) until browned. Add taco season mix to the beef. Then, push the beef to the side of the pan and brown the diced onions until translucent. Add the cooked rice, black beans, corn and salsa. Finally, add the grated cheese..
- Stuff the peppers with the filling. Top with extra cheese. Bake at 350F for 15 more minutes. Enjoy!.
Serve these easy peppers with your Mexican favorites… fresh corn tortillas, homemade salsa and a big scoop of guacamole! This dish it's a freezer friendly meal. So, you can make and freeze the peppers in advance. What goes in stuffed peppers Here's what I put in my Mexican stuffed peppers. Basically, it's all the flavourings of everybody's favourite Ground Beef (Mince) Tacos, plus stuff to make it saucey and juicy (tomato paste and chicken broth) plus rice.
Demikianlah Artikel How to Cook Delicious Mexican Stuffed Peppers
Anda sekarang membaca artikel How to Cook Delicious Mexican Stuffed Peppers dengan alamat link https://www.nulisprener.org/2021/04/how-to-cook-delicious-mexican-stuffed.html