Garden pasta. Try this amazing garden pasta dish with tomatoes, courgettes, capers, onions, chilli, aubergine and basil. This fresh summer pasta can be eaten hot or cold and comes together in just minutes. Sometimes you just need a simple, fresh dinner.
This meal is meatless, vegan, and has gluten-free and grain-free options. Summer Garden Pasta from Barefoot Contessa. Summer Garden Pasta: the easiest, tastiest meeting of noodle and tomato. You can have Garden pasta using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garden pasta
- You need 1 jar of (24 to 26 ounces) spicy tomato basil pasta sauce.
- You need 2 cups (5 ounces) of uncooked Bowtie pasta.
- You need 1 can of (about 14 ounces) stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of small broccoli florets.
- It's 1 cup of finely diced yellow squash or zucchini.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil or tarragon.
This lightly dressed pasta salad gets lots of flavor from Kalamata olives and basil. A colorful mix of diced bell pepper, shredded carrot and tomatoes adds Reviews for: Photos of Garden Pasta Salad. Garden Pasta Salad is another tasty pasta salad recipe. Lots of garden veggies are tossed with pasta and two types of cheese and coated in a tasty vinaigrette.
Garden pasta instructions
- Coat inside of crock-pot slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Combine pasta sauce,pasta,tomatoes,broccoli,yellow squash and water in crock-pot slow cooker; mix well. Cover ;cook on high low 3 to 31/2 hours or on high 2 to 21/2 hours or until pasta and vegetables are tender, stirring once halfway through cooking. Top with cheese and basil..
This Garden Pasta Salad Recipe is the best summer side dish. We'll show you how to turn simple ingredients into easy summer cookout fare. Select your favorite fresh vegetables from your garden or local farmer's market to make this colorful pasta dish. Garden Pesto Pasta Salad With Rotini. This tasty garden pasta salad is loaded with fresh chopped vegetables.