Easy Chicken Enchiladas. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream cheese and salsa. Cook, stirring until melted and well blended. Stir in chicken and pinto beans.
Roll up and place seam side down over sauce. DIRECTIONS Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. Roll up each tortilla tightly; place seam side down in baking dish. You can have Easy Chicken Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- It's of Large can of chicken breast or 2 shredded chicken breast.
- You need 8 oz. of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- It's 8 oz. of sour cream.
- Prepare of Large flour tortillas (microwave 30 seconds).
- Prepare of Fill tortillas with mixture of above ingredients.
- It's 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of mild enchilada sauce.
- You need 8 of x13 dish-stoneware, glass or tin.
Corn tortillas are filled with shredded chicken and baked in a creamy green tomatillo sauce. The 'suizas' sauce is Spanish for 'Swiss,' a nod to its creaminess. These easy chicken enchiladas feature corn tortillas stuffed with shredded chicken and cheese, topped with the best enchilada sauce, and even more cheese! They're baked until the cheese is deliciously melted and bubbly.
Easy Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Mix cream of chicken soup and enchilada sauce (mix in water to thin).
- Pour some of above sauce in bottom of dish. Lay filled tortillas on top. Cover with remaining sauce. Be sure to get sauce between each tortilla so all side are covered. Top with cheddar or Mexican cheese. Place tin foil over dish. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes..
Because they're so easy to make, I make these enchiladas about once a week. Creamy White Chicken Enchiladas are made with flour tortillas, shredded chicken, mozzarella, green chiles and a delicious white cream sauce! EASY CREAMY WHITE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS One of my favorite Mexican meals (besides chimichangas) are enchiladas. Funny side note: did you know the word "chimichanga" is Spanish for thing-a-ma-jig? Helpful Tips for Making Chicken Enchiladas: I always have shredded chicken breast on hand, I usually make a whole package of chicken breast in my slow cooker to use for recipes throughout the week.