Bang Bang Cauliflower & Rice Bowls. In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, lime juice, and garlic. Add cauliflower to the bowl, season generously wth salt and pepper, and toss well to combine. While the cauliflower is cooking, whisk together the ingredients to the bang bang sauce in a bowl.
Not only is this version vegetarian, but it's also much healthier because it's baked instead of fried. To make something "bang bang" it's really all about the creamy spicy sauce. In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, sweet chilli sauce, Sriracha, lime juice, and garlic. You can cook Bang Bang Cauliflower & Rice Bowls using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bang Bang Cauliflower & Rice Bowls
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
- It's of Pak Choi.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- It's Half of a Broccoli.
- It's 1 of Courgette.
- It's 2 of Carrots.
- It's Half of a Cauliflower.
- You need 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need of Ginger.
- Prepare of Corriander.
- You need 1/4 of Cucumber.
- You need 4 of Radishes.
- It's 4 of Eggs.
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare of Breadcrumbs.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Chinese 5 Spice.
- You need of Mayonnaise & Hot Sauce (or sriracha mayo).
Add cauliflower to the bowl, season generously with salt and pepper, and toss well to combine. Bang Bang Sauce Instructions While cauliflower is in the air fryer, combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside. Once cauliflower is cooked, add to a bowl along with bang bang sauce. Say hello to your new favourite Meatless Monday meal - Bang Bang Cauliflower.
Bang Bang Cauliflower & Rice Bowls step by step
- Set your oven to 180 degrees. Whisk 2 eggs in one bowl and pour flour into one dish and then breadcrumbs (with salt and pepper to taste) into another separate dish. Separate the cauliflower into florets and then dip into the flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs and lay onto a baking tray. Put into the oven and bake for 30 mins.
- Whilst your cauliflower is baking away, boil water in a pan or in the kettle, bring down to a simmer and add rice. Start chopping your veggies. Put aside the cucumber, radishes, to one side. Fry your other veggies with your garlic and ginger in a wok. We've used carrots, pak choi, yellow pepper, courgettes and broccoli, but as always our recipes are flexible and you can use whatever you like..
- If you want to serve this dish with a fried or poached egg, start to do this now. When the rice and veg are done. Drain the rice and mix in with veggies in the wok, add some soy sauce and Chinese five spice..
- After 30 mins your cauliflower will be done and you're ready to assemble your meal :) Put together your rice, cauliflower and egg and garnish with cucumber, coriander and radishes. Drizzle your bang bang sauce over your cauliflower, you can make it by mixing a hot sauce and mayo or just use a good old sriracha mayo..
Cauliflower florets are dipped in spicy mayonnaise, then covered with panko breadcrumbs and baked until golden and crisp. The cauliflower pieces can be cooked in the oven or the air fryer. Crispy breaded and baked cauliflower is served with a spicy and creamy sauce to make this vegan bang bang cauliflower (which happens to also be gluten-free)! The 'bang bang' descriptor here refers to a dish at Bonefish Grill. Once cauliflower is done baking, drizzle with bang bang sauce, setting some aside for dipping.