Pasta with Garbanzo,Spinach and Chicken. Add cooked pasta, garbanzo beans,tomatoes, chicken and saucepan mixture to the skillet with the spinach mixture; stir to combine. Sprinkle top with cheeses for garnish, if desired. This creamy chicken and spinach pasta dish takes no time at all and is absolutely delicious!
This creamy chicken spinach pasta recipe is a total comfort food dinner! This spinach chicken pasta is great for busy weeknights. The chicken melts in your mouth, and the spinach adds some freshness to a dish that's otherwise. You can have Pasta with Garbanzo,Spinach and Chicken using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta with Garbanzo,Spinach and Chicken
- Prepare 1 box of pasta (16 ounce), your favorite shape.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It's 2 of onions, sliced.
- It's 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 pack of chicken breast tenderloins.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 pack (10 ounce) of fresh baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1 jar (12 ounce) of roasted red peppers, drained and sliced.
- Prepare 2 cans (15.5 ounce) of Goya garbanzo beans, undrained.
- Prepare 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need of Parmesan cheese for topping each serving.
I added chicken and chopped kale and a little skim milk to get the creamy texture a little smoother. I served it with saute spinach, dressed with evoo and red wine vinegar and lemon juice. Divide the pasta among the plates. This chickpea and spinach stew is based off of the garbanzos con espinacas that I used to make with Chef John Critchley over at Toro in Boston.
Pasta with Garbanzo,Spinach and Chicken step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large pot......
- Add to olive oil your sliced onion, sauté for several minutes.....
- Add to onion your minced garlic, keep sautéing.......
- Now add in your chicken tenderloins, black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes, cook for several minutes.......
- Add in your baby spinach leaves and roasted sliced red peppers........continue to cook until spinach is wilted and chicken is cooked.....
- Next add in your garbanzo beans and diced tomatoes, bring to a boil for several minutes or until liquid has reduced by almost half........
- Reduce heat to low and continue to stir while you cook your pasta........
- Boil pasta, drain thoroughly and add to garbanzo mixture, stir well......don’t forget to salt your water before boiling your pasta !!!.
- Remove from heat and let stand for about 20 minutes.......
- Serve topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉 !.
This chicken, spinach, and pasta salad is dressed with a flavorful mayonnaise and lemon juice dressing. This is a great main dish salad for hot summer days. Spinach can be replaced with arugula or baby kale, and the onion can be omitted if you aren't a fan. Use turkey or ham instead or chicken. This Chicken Pasta Bake recipe is the one dish I'm most famous for.